Canterbury Apartments is pleased to offer you the option to pay your rent online, directly through your resident website.
Benefits of Paying Online
Not sure you're ready to pay online? Here are some of the great benefits:
- It's completely secure.
- No checks to write.
- Avoid late fees.*
- It's free.**
- Nothing to mail or drop off at the office.
You can pay your rent via electronic check (ACH), debit card, or credit card.
- Online – Click the button above to get started.
- Mobile App – Pay rent from your smartphone or tablet. Learn more.
- Text Message – Simply reply to a text message to pay your rent. Click the button above to get started.
- AutoPay – Pay a fixed or variable amount every month, automatically. Learn more.
- Phone – Call (866) 289-5977
*You will be charged late fees if rent is received after the due date.
**Electronic checks (ACH payments) are always FREE. There is a $9.95 fee to pay by debit card, and a $34.95 fee to pay by credit card. Fees are subject to change without notice.